Maison Christian Lacroix, famous for its unique, exuberant and colorful style, is joining forces with the TohaaDesign brand, recognized for its audacity and creativity.
This toilet seat is adorned with the iconic and emblematic pattern of Maison Christian Lacroix “Birds Sinfonia”. This figurative drawing, with an intense black background, comes alive with a flock of birds with shimmering plumage retracing the musical staves of their own song.
- Can be easily plugged onto any toilet
- Simple and universal installation
- Soft-close" automatic mechanism.
- Payment by credit card or PayPal
- Payment in 1 - 3 rates
- 4,8⭐ Verified Reviews
• High-density MDF wood, 18 mm, and finished with a mirror-finish lacquer.
• Tube hinge in a modern design and can be folded out for easy maintenance.
• Double sinking mechanism for greater safety and discretion.
• Stainless steel screws and nuts.
A universal fixing system
• Our universal fixing guarantees easy and quick installation.
• Modern, removable system for easy maintenance.
• Tutorial can be found at the bottom of this page!
Maison Christian Lacroix
Since the creation of the Maison de Couture in 1987, the Christian Lacroix style has been unique, exuberant, colorful and baroque. Today, Maison Christian Lacroix expresses its dynamism and love of color with collections designed by the Maison's Creative Director, Sacha Walckhoff, and produced in collaboration with the most prestigious fashion houses.
Combining the excellence of Christian Lacroix with exceptional savoir-faire, the Studio of the Maison expresses all its talent in the creation of varied and original collections.
All our models are copyright protected, to ensure total exclusivity.
Fixing centre distance : 10 cm mini - 20.5 cm maxi
Material : MDF wood
Finish : Glossy and lacquered on 4 sides
Weight : 3,5kg
Hinge : Inox & Zinc
Comfort : Soft close system
Maintenance : Rinsing and drying required
Collection name : Signature range
Frequently asked questions
Discover other products
Our customer service is at your disposal by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Find answers to frequently asked questions from our customers.