Self-taught Californian Gabe Weis takes inspiration from European Cubism, his travels and street art. This work is essentially composed of self-portraits, but also questions modern society and flirts with abstract art worthy of Victor Branuer. With “Interrelated” for Tohaa Design, the artist delivers a reflexion from behind closed
doors about interdependence. With a crowded design, from which emerges powerful, clairvoyant and vigilant gazes in dual black and white. The artist has created a timeless piece to adorn your toilet with a modern arty touch.
The artist's signature, superimposed on each copy, guarantees the exclusivity of the product.
- Can be easily plugged onto any toilet
- Simple and universal installation
- Soft-close" automatic mechanism.
- Payment by credit card or PayPal
- Payment in 1 - 3 rates
- 4,8⭐ Verified Reviews
• High-density wood, 18 mm, and finished with a mirror-finish lacquer.
• Tube hinge in a modern design and can be folded out for easy maintenance.
• Double sinking mechanism for greater safety and discretion.
• Stainless steel screws and nuts.
A universal fixing system
• Our universal fixing guarantees easy and quick installation.
• Modern, removable system for easy maintenance.
• Tutorial can be found at the bottom of this page!
Gabe Weis is a mixed media artist living in the Bay Area. His work is influenced by his travels throughout the world and his time spent in Rio de Janeiro.
His fascination with collage, cubism and urban art inspires him to create art every day.
All our models are copyright protected, to ensure total exclusivity.
Fixing centre distance : 10,5 cm - 21 cm maxi
Material : Wood
Finish : Glossy and lacquered on 4 sides
Weight : 3,5kg
Comfort : Soft close system
Maintenance : Rinsing and drying required
Collection name : Signature range
Frequently asked questions
Discover other products
Our customer service is at your disposal by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Find answers to frequently asked questions from our customers.