German graffiti artist of the late 80s, Marc C. Woehr later dedicated himself to more traditional art forms. His style, which reveals an intense analysis of the urban space, is instantly identifiable.
Wooden totems, photographic collages, oversized canvases, the artist offers his graphic vision of urban geographies. With Paris, designed by TohaaDesign, he adapts his art to a new medium.
An abstract allegory inspired bythe 1920s which will majestically take centre stage in your toilets.
- Can be easily plugged onto any toilet
- Simple and universal installation
- Soft-close" automatic mechanism.
- Payment by credit card or PayPal
- Payment in 1 - 3 rates
- 4,8⭐ Verified Reviews
• High-density MDF wood, 18 mm, and finished with a mirror-finish lacquer.
• Tube hinge in a modern design and can be folded out for easy maintenance.
• Double sinking mechanism for greater safety and discretion.
• Stainless steel screws and nuts.
A universal fixing system
• Our universal fixing guarantees easy and quick installation.
• Modern, removable system for easy maintenance.
• Tutorial can be found at the bottom of this page!
Marc C. Woehr
Marc C. Woehr (*1973) is a contemporary German artist known for his sculptural wooden reliefs and monumental city paintings.
This artist who derives from the graffiti movement now exhibits his energetic works through various techniques in international art galleries.
All our models are copyright protected, to ensure total exclusivity.
Fixing centre distance : 10,5 cm - 21 cm maxi
Material : MDF wood
Finish : Glossy and lacquered on 4 sides
Weight : 3,5kg
Hinge : Inox & Zinc
Comfort : Soft close system
Maintenance : Rinsing and drying required
Collection name : Signature range
Frequently asked questions
Discover other products
Our customer service is at your disposal by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Find answers to frequently asked questions from our customers.