Guive Khosravi likes to define himself as a ceramic artist, pushing the boundaries as much as possible between the traditional earth arts and the revival of urban cultures.
Talented on all creative supports, he writes a modern diary in the form of a cartoon, with layers of different stories within this piece of art.
With "Vanity Fair" produced exclusively for TohaaDesign, the artist makes us experience an explosion of flamboyant tones and original images in a quest for identity and power.
it is almost enough to make a person forget that there is also a practical function to this work of art!
- Can be easily plugged onto any toilet
- Simple and universal installation
- Soft-close" automatic mechanism.
- Payment by credit card or PayPal
- Payment in 1 - 3 rates
- 4,8⭐ Verified Reviews
• High-density MDF wood, 18 mm, and finished with a mirror-finish lacquer.
• Tube hinge in a modern design and can be folded out for easy maintenance.
• Double sinking mechanism for greater safety and discretion.
• Stainless steel screws and nuts.
A universal fixing system
• Our universal fixing guarantees easy and quick installation.
• Modern, removable system for easy maintenance.
• Tutorial can be found at the bottom of this page!
Guive KHOSRAVI's creations have a dreamlike depth that invites you to travel. Happily blending various influences, his work testifies to a horror of emptiness and reveals an overflowing imagination.
His brightly coloured works catch the eye that details infinitely, a multitude of motifs rubbing shoulders in an anarchy, perfectly organized ... very "Pop Art".
All our models are copyright protected, to ensure total exclusivity.
Fixing centre distance : 10,5 cm - 21 cm maxi
Material : MDF wood
Finish : Glossy and lacquered on 4 sides
Weight : 3,5kg
Hinge : Inox & Zinc
Comfort : Soft close system
Maintenance : Rinsing and drying required
Collection name : Signature range
Frequently asked questions
Discover other products
Our customer service is at your disposal by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Find answers to frequently asked questions from our customers.